The World Memon Foundation Community Centre Trust is earnestly striving:
• To provide equal opportunities for learning to literate, semi-literate or illiterate women of Pakistan.
• To provide quality Vocational training renewed with the contemporary requirements in the world.
• To provide a bias-free learning environment.
• To inculcate the ethical, social and moral values such as punctuality, reliability, discipline, care for others and self-esteem.
• Upgrade the learning and teaching facilities by introducing new courses, equipment, and techniques contemporary with the requirements in the World.
• To appreciate females from indigent backgrounds by providing them scholarships.
• To make the pursuit of knowledge easily accessible even to under privileged women in every walk of life.